Programs and Projects
Here is a list of freeware and shareware programs as well as hardware for the Apple IIGS and Macintosh. Some of it is from me, on some I only helped in a way. Most of it is here for historical reasons. You can download the software from this page.
Mac OS X Software
- ODE Module - A pro Fit module. It solves initial value problems of sets of coupled first-order differential equations (up to fourteen). Systems of higher order can be reduced to sets of first-order equations. The solutions are plotted over the integration variable and against each other (phase diagrams). Freeware
- AsyncClient - Simple Sample Client to demonstrate the usage of AsyncSocket, a TCP/IP socket networking library for Cocoa (Mac OS X, iOS). Freeware
- ASURO McFlash - App for flashing the ASURO robot.
- PlastFEM - Finite element program for learning with elasto-plastic 2D-elements. Shareware
- Seilnetze 3D - Finite element program for cable structures. Contact me if you are interested. Freeware
- ProTYPE - Converts files you drag & drop on it to make them better useable with Apple II computers. It will type the files correctly and convert Binscii files. Freeware
- JavaTyper - Drag & Drop utility for Java files, makes the handling of these files more comfortable for MacOS users. Freeware
- Mac F2C - Fortran to C/C++ translator for CodeWarrior and Symantec C, by Igor Mikolic-Torreira. Freeware
- Mac MPI for CodeWarrior - A CodeWarrior port of the Message Passing Interface used on many high-performance parallel computer systems.
- MathGraphics - function plotting program (f(x), f(x,y), x(t)/y(t), paired values). Freeware
- NumberCruncher - numerical coprocessor for the IIGS, by Andreas Schmidt